Description from Nalata Nalata
I am a cast iron kettle. I have a pretty steady demeanor. My take on life is to just go with the flow and never let anything boil over me. No matter how hot things get.
- Made in Japan
- Good Design Award Winner
- Made from Nambu Cast Iron in the Iwate Prefecture
- Walnut wood knob for lid handle
- Cast Iron handle folds down for easy storage
- Smooth but pebbly surface texture
- Maker: Tetu
- Designer: Makoto Koizumi
- Dimensions: 6.5″ (w) x 6.5″ (l) x 5.9″ (h) or 165mm (w) x 165mm (l) x 150mm (h)
- Weight: 6.61 lbs or 3 kg
- Volume: 1.0 L or 33.8 fl oz
- Materials: Nambu Cast Iron
$460.00 USD at time of publication Buy from Nalata Nalata
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.