Description from Williams-Sonoma
In a beautiful stovetop-to-table design, this enameled cast-iron kettle heats liquids slowly and keeps them warm long after it’s removed from heat. The multifunctional design makes the kettle equally adept at warming milk, cider, mulled wine or even soup, and the enameled interior won’t absorb their flavors or odors. The metal handles flip up to lock the lid in place for safe pouring.
- Cast-iron construction provides excellent heat retention, so water and liquids stay warm for serving.
- Multi-coat enameling ensures strength and is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Vibrant “majolique” enamel finish creates a beautiful presentation and resists rust, chipping and cracking.
- Interior won’t absorb flavors or odors.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 6 1/4″ diam., 4″ high; 1-qt. cap. 5 lb.
- Made in France.