Description from Restoration Hardware
Evoking the architectural classicism of turn-of-the-century design, the St. James collection is grand in both scale and beauty.
- Hand-carved Craftsman details
- Constructed of close-set hardwood panels with mortise-and-tenon joinery
- Intensive multistep finishing process results in a smooth appearance that reveals the natural character of the wood
- Antiqued natural, antiqued coffee, antiqued grey oak and antiqued black finishes feature black hardware; antiqued graphite, antiqued taupe and antiqued white finishes feature dark nickel hardware
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- 39″W x 19″D x 77″H
- 39″W x 19″D x 91″H
- 50″W x 19″D x 77″H
- 50″W x 19″D x 91″H
- 50″W x 19″D x 103″H
- 60″W x 19″D x 91″H
- 60″W x 19″D x 103″H
Prices range from $2050.00 to $3395.00