Description from Spinneybeck
As Mies Van der Rohe said “God is in the details.” Designed by noted architect, Emanuela Frattini Magnusson, Spinneybeck leather pulls are quintessential modernist embellishments for any room. Leather Pulls are die cut from 100 percent vegetable tanned, full grain Belting Leather in 26 colorways ranging from natural to vibrant hues. The sculptural shapes are enhanced by the inherent qualities of Belting Leather—its thick, firm feel and smooth finish are tactile yet substantive. Pulls feature a protective water resistant finish making them suitable for home, corporate, retail, hospitality, or educational environments. And installation is a snap with stainless steel mounting hardware provided.
Emanuela Frattini Magnusson is the founder and principal of EFM Design, an international, award-winning, multi-disciplinary practice that spans architecture, interiors, product design, brand development, and graphics.
- Designer: Emanuela Frattini Magnusson
- Content: European cowhide
- Small: 7/8 x 5 1/2 in (2.2 x 14 cm)
- Large: 1 1/4 x 13 1/2 in (3.2 x 34.3 cm)
- X-Large: 1 1/4 x 18 in (3.2 x 45.7 cm)
- Leather Type: Belting Leather (BL)
- Thickness 2.8–3.2 mm
- Weight 7.0–8.0 oz / ft² (2136–2441 g / m2)
- Grain Texture: Smooth, tight
- Finish: Light, protective water resistant
Prices range from $15.00 to $25.00
You need to login or register to view and manage your bookmarks.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation