Description from 1stdibs
Snowshoe oak rocking chair with rawhide lacing by Vermont Tubbs
A beautifully constructed oak snowshoe chair by Vermont Tubbs, one of the oldest furniture designers in the United States. Rawhide lacing shows some wear consistent with age of piece.
Many pieces are stored in our warehouse, so please click on CONTACT DEALER under our logo below to find out if the pieces you are interested in seeing are on the gallery floor. Thank you!
- CREATOR : Vermont Tubbs Furniture (Designer)
- COUNTRY : USA
- DATE OF MANUFACTURE : 1960s
- MATERIALS : oak, Rawhide lacing
- CONDITION : Good. Great restored vintage condition; blemishes consistent with age, and as seen in photos, some wearing on rawhide lacing.
- WEAR : Wear consistent with age and use
- HEIGHT : 34.25 in. (87 cm)
- WIDTH : 20.75 in. (53 cm)
- DEPTH : 32.75 in. (83 cm)
- SEAT HEIGHT : 15 in. (38 cm)
- DEALER LOCATION : Hollywood, CA
- NUMBER OF ITEMS : 1
- REFERENCE NUMBER : U11062988851223