Description from Simon Pearce
This mortar and pestle is an object of beauty, but it’s not just for show: its culinary clout stretches back millennia. Carved from smooth, weighty black granite, it’s a timeless kitchen staple that handily crushes spices, nuts, and seeds, pulverizes pesto, breaks down avocados for guacamole, and even muddles herbs for your resident mixologist. Designed by Magnus Lundstrom, a master of Scandinavian sleek, it’s so gorgeously crafted it likely won’t see the inside of a cupboard.
- Carved from black granite
- Also available in white marble
- Hand-wash in warm water with mild, lemon-free detergent.
- item # : 5826
- material : Marble
- style : Home Accent
- country origin : Made in P. R. China
- measurement : H 2¾ x W 5¾ x D 5¾
- category : Barware
- subcategory : Bar Accessories
- engraving available : No