Description from Mountain Rose Herbs
Best known for its aid in memory and hair loss. It is also considered a symbol of love, and the sprigs have been traditionally used in wedding ceremonies.
- Botanical Name : Rosmarinus officinalis, Chemotype: Cineole
- Parts Used : Flowering tops
- Extraction Method : Steam distilled
- Aroma : Strong, fresh, camphor-like and with a woody-balsamic undertone
- Packaging : 1/2 oz. and 1 oz. essential oils are packaged in amber glass bottles with drop reducers for easy application. Larger sizes are packaged in amber screw cap bottles and do not come with reducers or droppers.
- 1/2 oz bottle
$8.75 USD at time of publication Buy from Mountain Rose Herbs
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.