Description from Lightyears
Designed by Hans Sandgren Jakobsen, 2005
The Radon table lamp is based on the basic geometric shapes – the circle and the triangle. Radon’s three legs form a universal triangle, which ensures stability and balance. The semi-spherical shade is multi-directional and furnished with an asymmetrical reflector, ensuring an efficient distribution of light. The switch is placed at the top of the lamp, while the cord leads discreetly out of the back leg to help preserve the lamp’s clean lines. Since 2005 Radon has been part of the Danish Museum of Decorative Art’s great collection of classics.
- Nigra: Matt black lacquer
- Black: Matt black lacquer, matt chrome
- Shade: Sandblasted aluminium laquered.
- Base: Turned brass and steel bars/round steel with matt chrome coating
- Black PVC cord with plug, cord length 2 m, switch on top of lamp
- A++, A+, A, B, C, D
- Class of insulation II, IP20, (F)