Description from The Home Depot
Update the look of any room with the stunning and refreshing Cordless White Washed Matchstick Roman Shade. This line of Radiance window coverings is made from high quality, environmentally friendly material. These light filtering Natural Shades (also called bamboo blinds, bamboo shades, or woven woods) boast a beautiful white washed color that will transform any room to the place your family and guests will want to be in. The design is primarily matchstick size bamboo with a pattern of flat bamboo slats mixed in to give these shades a very light and clean feel. The wood tones of natural shades are complimentary to jute and sisal rugs as well as many furniture finishes. These natural shades are textured and are the ideal window treatments for any home. From traditional to modern, this design will transform your home into that farmhouse look, coastal inspired feel, or vacation retreat luxury getaway. The innovative cordless operating system makes this shade so simple to use and is Best for Kids certified safe. For additional privacy or neutral backing, you can attach a fabric privacy liner to the back side of natural shades. Another option for additional privacy is to outside mount natural shades, then inside mount an inexpensive white black out roller blind.
- Bold and stunning white washed finish
- Customize your home without the custom price
- Actual blind width is 34.5 in.
- For an inside mount, fits windows 35 in. wide
- Innovative cordless lift and fold design effortlessly raises or lowers with one hand
- Decorative matching valence and finished bottom rail included
- Installs with just a screwdriver, tape measure and pencil (sold separately)
- Mounting hardware included
- Design is comprised of matchstick bamboo with a pattern of flat bamboo slats mixed in
- Bamboo is a natural material and the color between products may slightly vary
- Online images may vary in color based on lighting and computer monitors
- Cordless interior roman shade
- Designer tip: add additional depth and texture to a room by layering bamboo roman shades under fabric, curtain panels or cornice boards, to make a window look larger, outside mount the shades on the window molding or up to the ceiling