Description from John Robshaw
I like small prints for sheeting because they offer contrast when paired with larger duvet prints. This is especially true for Rabari with its delicate clover motif.
Printed on pure cotton percale: a finely woven, durable fabric that is exceptionally smooth to the touch.
- Hand Embroidery on Euros, and Sheets and Cases
- 100% South Indian Long Staple, Combed Cotton
- 300 Thread Count Cotton Percale
- WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash cold, separately, delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Iron at medium setting if necessary.
- Made in India
- 100% Cotton
- Pillowcases have hand-stitched details. Standard Cases (20″ x 30″, set of 2), King Cases (20″ x 39″, set of 2).
Prices range from $95.00 to $115.00