Description from AJ Madison Appliances
15″ Undercounter Outdoor Refrigerator Drawers with 2.8 cu. ft. Capacity, Front-Vented RAPIDcool Cooling System and Digital Control Module.
In 1917, Perlick was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was originally called R. Perlick Brass Works. The company’s mission was to be recognized by its peers as a responsible and dependable manufacturer of brass goods. Soon Perlick was regularly supplying brass fittings for breweries which included keg fittings and ice-cooled cooler boxes. Perlick develop itself parallel to technology, and in 1940, they developed a tech-savvy refrigeration department of under its name, becoming a top manufacturer of professional bar and beverage equipment.
Today, Perlick’s products are ubiquitous in many fine restaurants, bars, hotels, stadiums and resorts. With that commercial experience, their goods have expanded to residential ware, providing quality and proper care of a family’s refrigerator, freezer and ice making needs. But always remembering their start, they continue to provide the best in any type of refrigeration, commercial and now residential.
- 2.8 cubic feet of capacity
- Best in Class 525 BTU commercial-grade compressor
- Front-vented, RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior and exterior
- Industry Exclusive convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to wood overlay from stainless steel
- Adjustable Crisp White and Cool Blue LED lighting
- Glass models have low-E, UV-coated glass
- State-of-the-art digital control module
- Refrigerator temperature of 33° to 42°F
- Optional door locks and Industry-Exclusive drawer locks (factory installed)
- Available at AJ Madison