Description from Mountain Rose Herbs
Peppermint oil has many culinary and pharmaceutical uses. It is also used for its soothing qualities on the digestive system.
- Botanical Name : Mentha piperita
- Parts Used : Flowering plant
- Extraction Method : Steam distilled
- Aroma : Fresh, very minty, hot, herbaceous, with a vegetative back note
- Packaging : 1/2 oz. and 1 oz. essential oils are packaged in amber glass bottles with drop reducers for easy application. Larger sizes are packaged in amber screw cap bottles and do not come with reducers or droppers.
- Herbal Actions : Analgesic, antiseptic, astringent, carminative, cholagogue, cordial, digestive, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, insecticide, nervine, sedative, stimulant, stomachic, vasoconstrictor, vermifuge
- 1/2 oz bottle
$10.25 USD at time of publication Buy from Mountain Rose Herbs
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.