Description from Ikea
- 5-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure.
- Induction cooktops are extremely energy efficient, fast and precise as induction technology transfers energy directly into magnetic cookware.
- The power booster feature (P) delivers additional power to a single cooking zone.
- This kind of rapid intense heat is ideal for boiling water, stir frying food or searing meat.
- The touch/press control panel allows you to regulate the heat easily and precisely by just touching the + and – symbols.
- You have excellent control when you cook since the individual timers allow you to time each zone separately.
- Pause function allows you to suspend the cooking process if you’re interrupted, then re-start again at the same temperature in an instant. When the pause function is activated the cooking zone is automatically switched to the “keep warm” setting.
- Easy to clean by just wiping with a damp cloth or sponge as spills from food or liquids do not burn on the surface.
- A heat indicator shows when the cooking zone has cooled so that you are not in danger of burning yourself.
- Width: 30 3/8 “
- Depth: 20 1/8 “
- Height: 2 1/2 “
- Weight: 40 lb
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation