Description from Ikea
You can easily charge your smartphone wirelessly, just place it on the built-in charger and charging begins. You can charge two devices at the same time since the charger also has a USB port. The cable to the charger can be hidden in the groove along the table leg. Inside the drawer is a removable insert to help you to organize all your small items.
- 11 3/4×19 5/8 “
- Nightstand with hole for charger:
- Top panel/ Side panel/ Back panel/ Shelf/ Support rail, front/ Drawer front/ Drawer bottom: Fiberboard, Acrylic paint
- Leg: Solid beech or birch, Acrylic paint
- Rail: Fiberboard
- Drawer back/ Drawer sides: Solid beech, Acrylic paint
- Tray: Polypropylene
- Wireless charger: Polycarbonate plastic, ABS plastic, Synthetic rubber
This furniture must be secured to the wall.
MORIK charger is included in the price, but packaged separately.
Qi-certified and compatible with all Qi-certified smartphones and devices.
- Max. power induction charging: 5W.
- 1 USB port.
- Voltage USB port: 5Vdc.
- Current USB port: Max. 2000mA.
- Recommended for children 8 years and older.