Description from The Future Perfect
The Mira & Miloš Collection provides a simplicity and sense of spatial depth by playing with gradual color shifts within a line. The designs were inspired by Kraš’ series of drawings called ‘Grids’ and ‘Spomenik’. The collection consists of two distinct styles – Mira and Miloš. Mira (named after Ana’s mother) features lines crossing and making an imperfect net inspired by the woven tapestries Mira would buy for the house Ana grew up in her hometown of Belgrade. Miloš (named after Ana’s father) features horizontal lines shifting into various bold and subtle colors, evoking the sea and horizons of Montenegro, where Miloš built a cottage for himself to live in for the last fifteen years of his life. The slight imperfection of the hand drawn lines playfully draws in the viewer’s eye along the entire wall. Ana Kraš has created something organic within something inherently geometric.
- Rich wools woven with threads of gold, like my mom’s tweed blazer.
- Type II vinyl, which is fire-rated class A according to ASTM E84. It is washable, scuff resistant and can tolerate moisture and heat.
- Ultra-white embossed vinyl face laminated with fabric backing Poly-cotton woven or polyester/ pulp non-woven depending on face emboss.
- Please note that price is per square foot. Calico Wallpaper is customized to fit project dimensions and appears seamless when installed.
- Made in the United States.