Description from The Future Perfect
The three new Mobile Chandeliers are a natural evolution of the series first designed in 2008 (Mobile Chandelier 1 to 10). Further exploring the language of curves introduced in 2015 these pieces continue to explore a playful complexity while managing to remain disciplined. As part of a growing lineage the three new mobiles contribute to the ongoing conversation of elements in perfect equilibrium. Due to the handmade nature of this product dimensions may vary for balancing purposes.
- Black-patinated brass and mouth blown opaline spheres.
- W 24.6″ x H 59″ (Large globe: Dia 6″, Small globe: Dia 2.4″)
- Canopy: Dia 3″ x H 10″
- Pendant rod length is made to order. Upon confirmation of your order, we will contact you for overall drop length, measured from the ceiling to bottom of fixture. Minimum total drop 70.6″ (with remote transformer). Maximum total drop 49.5″.
- Fixture weight: 33lbs
- 6″ globe: G6.35, 50W. 12V frosted halogen. 760 lumens. 2700 kelvin.
- 2.4″ globe: G4, 20 W. 12V frosted halogen. 250 lumens. 2700 kelvin.
- 120V version supplied with a 4″ junction box cover.
- CE certified.
- Made in the United Kingdom, 2017.