Description from Williams-Sonoma
Crafted in France since 1830, Mauviels culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. Mauviel cookware is made of copper, a material prized for its unsurpassed ability to transfer heat quickly, distribute it evenly and cool rapidly. Polished to a gleaming finish, this classic butter warmer is great for melting butter, making sauces and cooking small portions of soup.
- Heavy-gauge 2mm copper for superior heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- The small size 1-cup-cap. size is great for melting butter, making sauces and cooking small portions of soup.
- Riveted bronze handles.
- Classic stove-to-table presentation.
- 1-cup cap.
- 3 1/2″ diam. x 1 3/4″ high.
- 10-oz. cap.
- Made from 2mm-gauge copper.
- Made in France.