Description from Restoration Hardware
Inspired by antique furnishings from the 18th century, Martens features solid elm planking set edge to edge. Skilled artisans use a proprietary, multistep process to achieve the beautifully weathered finish that highlights the smooth, rounded curves.
- Vanity bases include basins and are sold individually or as a set with your choice of stone top
- Customize with 1¼”-thick top in Italian Carrara, Crema or Pietra Grigio Marble; or Belgian Bluestone
- Stone tops are honed and finished by hand and sealed twice for longevity
- Backsplash included with sink top
- Tops are pre-drilled to accommodate all 8″ widespread faucet sets (sold separately) and our 17″ undermount basin (included)
- Built by hand of solid elm
- Sanded slightly after aging to enhance the wood’s raw, welcoming appeal
- Top drawer is decorative; 2 bottom drawers are functional
- Construction crew recommended to facilitate delivery; professional installation also recommended
- Nicks, imperfections and natural variations in color are to be expected
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth or use a bristle-brush vacuum to remove dust. A high-quality, clear furniture wax can be applied to protect the finish from minor spills. Use as directed. Note that slight variations in color and an incomplete seal may occur with any sealant; test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Vanity with Top: 36″W x 24″D x 34″H
- Backsplash: 35½”W x 1¼”D x 3″H
- Vanity Base: 36″W x 24″D x 32¾”H