Description from KnollStudio
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe ca. 1927
The MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs.
- Available with and without arms
- Available in 3 Spinneybeck cowhide belting leathers: Black, Light Brown, White Beige.
- Leather laces wrap around the frame to connect the seat slings to the frame
- Frame is seamless tubular stainless steel with a polished finish
- Four molded clear plastic glides with twin-pin snap-in construction included
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped on each piece