Description from Kalon Studios
Exposed wood frame upholstered series that offers 3 basic configurations (chaise, sectional and sofa) which are infinitely modifiable. With no pre-set configuration in mind, the design offers you the ability to configure and re-configure the piece as desired and as your living spaces change.
The frame is made from solid, rift-cut White Oak and features custom brass hardware details. The hand-stitched cushions are made from GOLS certified organic latex and natural wool. The series comes upholstered in wool with tufting and piped edges. These materials were thoughtfully selected to offer a piece with no toxins and no off-gassing, for the environment, the craftspeople and you.
Uncompromising in design and quality, the No. 5 Series is sustainably made from the highest quality, natural materials in Los Angeles by the finest traditional craftspeople.
Custom upholstery and trade pricing for Architect and Designers available upon inquiry.
- Solid, rift-cut White Oak frame
- Natural, non-toxic oil/wax wood finish
- Custom brass details
- 100% natural GOLS certified organic latex and wool cushions
- Upholsered with unfinished Steelcut Trio by Kvadrat
- (90% wood, 10% Nylon)
- 80,000+ cycles, Martindale method, lightfastness 40+ hours
- Greenguard and Greenguard Gold Certified
- Eu Ecolable Certified
- Contributes to several LEED Credits
- Thoughtfully flat-packed for easy and efficient shipping
- Sofa: 82 w X 34 d X 30 h,
- Chaise: 36 w x 60 d x 30 h
- When joined the sectional measures 118? wide
Prices range from $ 5500.00 to $ 13500.00