Description from Nalata Nalata
I am a Hinoki Bath Stool. Everyone comes early to get a good seat but you beat ‘em to the punch and came prepared. Now your bath time relaxation levels are at maximum potential.
Hinoki wood has a natural resin content, which makes it mold and mildew resistant and the ideal species of wood for the production of bathroom products. Traditionally used in Japanese bathhouses, these stools can be used in the bath or shower and were developed specifically for household bathrooms with its ideal size and special features.
Hinoki Bath Stool was curated by Stevenson Aung
- Made in Kiso, Japan
- Fully constructed in wood
- Hinoki is naturally mold and mildew resistant
- The stool’s strength is enhanced with the addition of a mortise and tenon wood joinery technique
- Features an angled slated seat for better water drainage
- Has a natural hinoki aroma
- Resistant to water
- Branded with the Kiso Lifestyle Labo signature seal
- Can be used inside and outside of the shower or bath and in a sauna
- The wood is smooth to the touch
- Ideal size for household bathrooms