Description from Little Michèle & Noëlle
Cotton tipi from Georges brand of tie and dye color white and blue.
- The structure is made of poplar wood, very robust and comes from the French forests.
- He is raised with his Indian headdress in real feathers (which can come off and be worn).
- It is hand dyed and each tipi is unique, but the shades vary from one canvas to another.
- The fabric is removable and washable by hand and the tipi is delivered in its cotton cover.
- It can also be a superb decorative object.
- Children will love to hide and play Indians in their teepee!
- Dimensions: 180 cm high
- The diameter inside is about 80 cm to 1 meter.
€135.00 EUR at time of publication Buy from Little Michèle & Noëlle
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.