Description from Block Shop
Printed using all three Bagru methods dabu resist, traditional block printing, and dip-dying the pattern features “ghosts” where the printing does not overlap, which is why we love this scarf so much. Printed using 100% natural vegetable and mineral dyes, this scarf is especially soft with a subtle shimmer.
Hand block printed with natural dyes on a sumptuous blend of Indian silk and cotton. Super lightweight and versatile for four-season wearing (we bet you’ll never take it off).
- printed with non-toxic natural dyes
- 25% silk, 75% cotton
- 34 x 86 inches +/-
- hemmed on long sides, raw edge on ends
- hand wash cold with gentle soap, line dry, iron if needed
- slight color and pattern variations may occur
- hand block printed by 5th generation master printers in Bagru, India