Description from Fine Paints of Europe
The doors of Holland are the most beautiful and welcoming in the world. Whether opening into an Amsterdam townhouse or a country cottage, Dutch doors greet all those who pass through them with a cheerful, brilliant finish resulting from a high-quality enamel paint.
We would like you to experience the Dutch door tradition and discover for yourself the classic elegance, unparalleled depth of color and exceptional durability of our unique coatings. Painting a door is a simple weekend project and we’ll guide you through it.
To introduce our superior coatings and quality service, Fine Paints is now offering The Dutch Door Kit. It includes everything you need to properly prepare, prime and paint one door, inside and out.
The Dutch Door Kit includes:
- Detailed instructions on how to complete the project flawlessly
- Sandpaper – 2 sheets – medium grit (150) and fine grit (220)
- Primer – one Euroquart of the correct primer for wooden, steel or fiberglass door (Please specify when purchasing)
- Solvent – one liter of FPE Mineral Spirits – will allow you to slightly thin primer and paint if necessary and clean your brush
- Paint – one euroquart of brilliant or satin Hollandlac enamel in any of 32 colors of the Classic European Color Chart
- Brush – an Omega S57- 2.5 inch flat brush, for perfect application of primer and paint.