Description from Dopo Domani
In 1921, Bernard Albin Grass designed a series of lamps for the use in offices and in industrial environments. The Gras-lamp, as it was subesequently called, was astounding in its simple, robust and very ergonomic design: there are neither screws nor welded joints in the basic form. Early on, Le Corbusier was seduced by the modern design and user-friendliness of the lamps and became one of Bernard-Albin Grass’ most enthusiastic supporters, using the lamps in his own offices.
The Gras N°213 was designed as a wall lamp and is made of steel. The lampshades are available in the colours black satin, chrome, yellow, red, blue, white, copper, raw copper, black with copper inside, white with copper inside, copper with white inside and raw copper with white inside. The wall lamp can be individually aligned and lengthened.
- DESIGNER : Bernard Albin Grass
- DIMENSIONS IN CM : Length min. 107 cm, max. 146 cm
- DIMENSIONS SHADE IN CM : Height 17,5 x Ø 14 cm
- WALL HOLDER : Height 13 cm
- MATERIAL : copper, steel
- COLOUR : black, blue, chrome, copper, red, white, yellow
- BULB : E14, 11W energy saving lamp not included
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY CLASSES OF THESE LIGHT : A++ to F (A++ is the highest efficiency and F is the lowest efficiency)
- CABLE : 2,9 m, black
- WEIGHT IN KG : 3,9 kg
- SHIPPING WEIGHT : 6.3 kg