Description from Williams-Sonoma
Thanks to the simple, fast operation of this homemade ice cream maker, theres no quicker, easier way to cool down after a hot summer day. Now 25% faster than previous models, you can make a batch of ice cream in as little as 15 minutes. Ideal for summer entertaining, it makes 1 1/2 quarts of your favorite frozen dessert in a single batch.
- Turns out party-perfect ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet in just 15 minutes.
- Simply pour ingredients into the pre-frozen work bowl and turn the dial.
- The clear plastic lid has a generous opening for adding extras like chocolate chips or nuts.
- Exclusive to Williams-Sonoma, includes two double-walled insulated freezer bowls, so you can make consecutive batches of ice cream quickly.
- Includes recipe book.
- ABS plastic, thermoplastic and metal construction.
- 8 1/2″ diam., 11 1/4″ high.; 9 lb. 12 oz.
- Two 1 1/2-qt.-cap. bowls.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.