Description from Modernica
A benchmark for superior craftsmanship, The Case Study® Bed adheres to the highest standards of workmanship and genuine materials. Designed by Modernica Studios and built by Modernicas master builders, this bed is the perfect definition of form follows function.
The superstructure of the bed and the headboard are built with a solid one-and-a-half-inch thick laminated hardwood. And each bed is engineered and built with six, rather than the standard four-legs. These additional legs add a remarkable overall-strength and sturdiness to the bed, which makes for a peaceful nights sleep. The mattress sits directly on the platform which is built with two zinc-plated perforated steel inserts. These perforated inserts allow the mattress to breathe naturally ? thus eliminating the need for a standard conventional box spring.
The Case Study Bed is engineered to provide a lifetime of outstanding durability, while maintaining a modern, elegant look for your home. The Case Study Bed is available in three finishes.
Handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA
- Case Study Single: 30H x 38W x 75L, Weight 60 lbs packed.
- Case Study Full: 30H x 55W x 76.5L, Weight 115 lbs packed.
- Case Study Queen: 30H x 60W x 80L, Weight 120 lbs packed.
- Case Study King: 30H x 76W x 80L, Weight 130 lbs packed.
- Case Study California King: 30H x 72W x 84L, Weight 130 lbs packed.
- Headboard: 12″ H
- Floor to top of Platform: 10″
- Space between top of platform
- and bottom of headboard: 8.5″
Prices range from $1395.00 to $2100.00