Description from Superfolk
Seaweed CollectionBring the sea home; a collection of botanical prints inspired by clear bright mornings seaweed foraging in the ice cold waters of the Atlantic. Hang as a set or make a single bold statement. Crisp, elegant shapes are softened by delicate colour variations. Each print block is cut by hand and hand printed onto a 50gr handmade Japanese washi paper from Awagami Factory in Tokushima, Japan, where they have been making washi papers for eight generations. Bladderwrack Print on Washi Series
- Materials: Water based inks on a 50gr Handmade Japanese washi paper with deckled edge.
- Size: 52 x 43cm. This is a new size, designed to fit our Hanging Frame.
- Colour Tone Range: Deep raw umber with dark green undertones at roots with bright flashes of bright mustard ochre on the tips.
- Detail:Our newest print in the seaweed series. Each print is made by hand in our studio on the west coast of Ireland.
- A handmade product, ink colour tone variations are unique to each print.
- Hand signed and dated by the printmaker.
- Designer: Superfolk, 2017.
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation