Description from Pottery Barn
Accented with grooves and saw marks that hint at an industrial past, our Benchwright Console Table is rich in character.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of kiln dried solid poplar and veneers.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
- Table is finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of color, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOULL APPRECIATE
- Our Rustic Mahogany finish is meticulously weathered and distressed, then accented with chiseled grooves and saw marks to emulate salvaged lumber.
- Drawers are outfitted with bronze-finished hardware.
- Features levelers for stability.
- Overall: 54″ long x 15″ wide x 30″ high
- Top: 54″ long x 15″ wide x 1.5″ thick
- Drawer Interior (2): 17.5″ long x 9″ deep x 3.5″ high
- Shelf Interior (1): 43″ long x 7″ deep x 18″ high
- Clearance Under Piece: 3″
- Distance Between Legs: 20″ side to side; 7″ front to back
- Weight: 70 pounds
$999.00 USD at time of publication Buy from Pottery Barn
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.