Description from Sur la Table
A favorite of bakers for over 70 years, this heirloom-quality mixer features a unique, rotating bowl design that delivers smooth, silky and elastic dough every time. This time-tested design effectively mimics kneading by handthe deeply fluted roller acts like fingers, while the scraper functions like the palm of the hand.
Easily adjustable, the powerful, efficient motor includes a speed sensor that automatically matches motor torque to the load, while the included timer ensures your dough is ready when you are.
The included whisk bowl allows you to mix up meringue, cream, butter, icing and more, while an array of optional attachments converts the Original into a kitchen assistant that combines versatility and functionality in one convenient package.
- Powerful, quiet 600-watt motor features self-adjusting speed control
- Bowl speed control adjusts from 45 rpm to 130 rpm
- Uniquely engineered mixer has a motor on the bottom of the unit for increased stability and efficiency
- Moveable steel arm holds the roller while a separate scraper simultaneously rolls and kneads dough and batter
- Angled control panel for comfortable use
- Seven-liter stainless-steel bowl easily accommodates even large batches of dough
- The 3½-liter plastic mixing bowl is great for whipping up meringue, cream, butter, frosting and more
- Mixer may be turned on its side to accommodate a variety of attachments (not included)