Description from Williams-Sonoma
Stir-frying for a crowd is a snap when you use this generously sized pan, which quickly sears ingredients while preserving their fresh colors, flavors and textures. The pan is from All-Clads original three-layer bonded Stainless Steel cookware line, which pairs classic style with modern practicality. A new capacity engraving on the base makes for quick identification, and an improved ergonomic handle ensures comfort.
- Tri-ply construction sandwiches a heat-responsive aluminum core between an easy-care stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Aluminum core transfers heat quickly and steadily along the bottom and up the sides, so stir-fries and sautés cook rapidly and evenly.
- Stainless-steel cooking surface with starburst finish provides superior stick resistance and wont react with foods.
- Ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handle stays cool on the cooktop.
- Pan size etched on base.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- 14″ diam., 6″ high.
- 5 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.