Description from Eleanor Pritchard
This dramatic reversible design references early television technology and draws its name from the number of scanning lines per inch for analogue American TV transmission.
Woven in our standard weight wool yarn at our standard width
- Colour: indigo, white and prussian blue
- 100% lambswool (2/11)
- Blanket stitch edging in prussian blue
- Standard size: 150 x 180 cm £230.00
- Long size: approx 150 x 240 cm £296.00
- Cushion backing: Brown fleck with zip
- size: approx 40 x 60 cm £96.00
Supplied with feather inner for UK and EU countries.
Supplied as cover only for all other countries.