Ready to venture into a bean tunnel? How about hanging a backyard canopy and pulling up a lounge chair? This week Gardenista is all about unearthing the good life.
- They look good closeup, too: Purple Pole Snap Beans grown from Tennessee heirloom seeds.
- The voting is on now through August 15: Vote for the Best Edible Garden (and More) in the Gardenista Considered Design Awards.
- 10 Easy Pieces: Indoor-Outdoor Jute Rugs
- DIY: A Soothing Sunburn Cure (with a Secret Ingredient)
- Simple Summer Style: 10 Garden Ideas for a Backyard Canopy