This week we’re mixing it up; visiting a Mediterranean-inspired house in NY, heading to Copenhagen to drop in on the city’s most happening cafe/gallery, and offering a tutorial on sprucing your stairs up for the summer season.
- Margot visits the maker of world’s most beautiful paper flowers in our Architecture & Interiors department.
- A happening cafe and gallery in Copenhagen in our Design Travel section; we’re planning a trip now.
- Alexa rounds up the best industrial desk lights in bright colors in our 10 Easy Pieces column.
- In our Kitchen of the Week column, Margot walks us through a kitchen remodel in Sydney, Australia.
- Christine interviews an expert painter on how to achieve the ultimate nautical striped staircase, summerhouse edition.