- Julie is admiring the latest iteration of Blunk cups—in blue—”inspired by JB Blunk’s VW flatbed pickup truck, which he painted with cobalt house paint in the 1960s,” and premiering at the upcoming Commune Shows, opening on Saturday, September 30.
- And going on at TownHouse Spitalfields: “Layers”, an exhibition of paintings by Reed Wilson and ceramics by Rosamund Coady; September 16-24 at 5 Fournier Street, London.
- Paris Design Week is happening now through September 16. Just one of many events we have our eye on? An exhibition of terra cotta vessels by Frances Palmer.
- Shop a vintage mini market at Tortoise General Store two weekends this month.
- A reader tip on Home Office Hack: Crate as (Ergonomic) Cord Control: “These photoshoot apple crates would look fab and come in many sizes.”
- The secrets to a thriving kitchen garden.
- And rethinking hydrangea.
Frequently asked questions
What is the theme of this article?
The theme of this article is 'on the cusp' - featuring products, ideas, and trends that are at the forefront of design and innovation.
Who is the target audience for this article?
The target audience for this article is individuals interested in interior design and home improvement.
Where can I find more articles like this?
You can find more articles like this on the Remodelista website under the 'Posts' section.
What are some of the featured products in this article?
Some of the featured products in this article include ceramic mugs, sculptural chairs, pendant lights, woven planters, and modular storage solutions.
Are the products mentioned in this article available for purchase?
Yes, most of the products mentioned in this article are available for purchase. Each product usually has a link provided that directs you to the respective online store where you can buy it.
Can I subscribe to receive updates on new articles?
Yes, you can subscribe to the Remodelista newsletter to receive updates on new articles, featured products, and more.
Who are some of the notable designers mentioned in this article?
Some of the notable designers mentioned in this article include Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, Julie Richoz, and Ilse Crawford.
Is there a commenting feature for this article?
No, this particular article does not have a commenting feature. However, you can share your thoughts and feedback on social media platforms or via email.
Can I submit my own design ideas or products for consideration?
Yes, you can submit your own design ideas or products for consideration by contacting the Remodelista team through their website or email.