Here's what's on our radar this week.
- Above: Hang on! Opening Ceremony's new Shoreditch shop has fixtures made by Max Lamb from London's underground railings. Photograph by Jamie McGregor Smith.
- A 362-square-foot Venice Beach cottage makes a convincing case for small-space living.
- Above: On our wish list: Office for Product Design's new interpretation of the bamboo steamer made by JiA Inc and available from Quitokeeto.
- The new book Living in Style Ibizia offers an inside look at some of the island's most memorable houses.
- Remodelista editor at large and markets director Sarah Lonsdale has teamed up with Kaufmann Mercantile to design the extra large (and extra sturdy), four-pocket canvas Market Tote for the vagabonds among us.
- Above: Beirut-born, Amsterdam-based architect Stephanie Akkaoui Hughes takes Freunde von Freunden on a tour of her canal house.
- 60 ways to update your rooms for next to nothing.
- Above: Food 52's new Instagram campaign encourages home cooks to share scenes from the summer kitchen. Photograph courtesy of Food 52.
- We want your opinion: Who should win Remodelista's Considered Design Awards? Vote for your favorite spaces once per day until August 8.