Best wishes for a more hopeful New Year from all of us at Remodelista. Here’s what we’re noting as we head into January:
- How to brighten your interiors even on dark winter days, via Floyd.
- Some of Jackie O.’s favorite fabric (by Design Works of Bedford-Stuyvesant) are back on the market, reports The New York Times.
- We like this DIY gift wrap made from old books, for gifting any time of year.
- A tiny cabin in the Norwegian woods (snow included).
- Clearing out? Ten things nobody tells you about clutter—and how to dispense of it once and for all.
- Last but not least: building Ikea furniture—out of gingerbread.