Here’s a roundup of what’s piquing our interest this week:
- Lately, Justine has been inspired by seed varieties.
- London salon Fourth Floor launches the pop-up Corner Shop, featuring the work of neighborhood designers and makers.
- In London, a hundred of the city’s architects raised money for Article 25, a shelter organization dedicated to disaster relief, at Drawing the City. Christine went to the auction and had her eye on this watercolor of Scotland Yard.
- Alexa has been admiring this small house in Yokohama, Japan.
- Sarah’s checking out Henny Garfunkel at MAC this weekend.
- With entertaining season approaching, Stacey is working on her Dinner Party mood board.
- We’ve been reading about how flooded galleries in Chelsea have begun to recover.
- Izabella’s been reading up on Vancouver-based shop Marché St. George.
- With Thanksgiving on the horizon, it’s time to polish your silver.
- Looking for a new addition to your daily blog roll? Check out our Newsstand for some of our favorites.
- Julie likes this sliding door spotted on Desire to Inspire.
- Earlier in the week, on Remembrance Sunday, an urban icon, the London Eye, transformed itself into a monument at the “11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month.”
Meanwhile on Gardenista:
- We’re checking out this list of gifts for the modern plant lover.
- Loving the off-the-grid solar array on the rooftop of Maggie Treanor’s Ontario home.
- Kendra’s post this week, Writing on the Wall, has Sarah thinking about Ian Hamilton Findlay.
- Alexa checked out Michelle’s DIY video on how to clone herbs and has started to hoard rosemary cuttings.
For more, check out our most recent posts.