Happy weekend and post-Thanksgiving-recovery to all who celebrate. Here, 11 things we’re noting:
- The no-knead focaccia we all need.
- The cloth lampshade trend continues: admiring Beata Heuman’s new Paper Bag lights, here and here, launched this week.
- Antiquities-inspired ornaments—get them while you can.
- It’s the year of decorating with dried flowers and branches, as seen in this gargantuan garland in the Great Hall at Cotehele in Cornwall. “A Christmas tradition that dates back to the 1950s, this year’s effort features over 30,000 dried flowers, all grown from seed on the National Trust estate,” Nell reports.
- Would you try this delicate/dramatic DIY light?
- On our To Be Read list.
- And scallop-edge wallpaper, spotted here by Gardenista contrib. Laura.
- We like the Slab dinnerware by Pennsylvanian potter Francis deFabo: “It takes up minimal space in the cupboard or dishwasher, ideal for folks who are expecting extra holiday guests,” he writes.
- Decoding the Three Sisters garden.
- Psst: Don’t miss our annual roundup of discounts and offers….most exclusive to Remodelista readers.
Frequently asked questions
What is the 'Current Obsessions: After Dinner' post about?
The 'Current Obsessions: After Dinner' post is about a curated selection of kitchen and dining related products and ideas, including tableware, cookware, gadgets, and entertaining essentials.
Who is the target audience of this post?
The target audience of this post is anyone who is interested in finding stylish and functional kitchen and dining products, as well as seeking inspiration for hosting dinners and parties.
What can I expect to find in this post?
In this post, you can expect to find a collection of carefully selected kitchen and dining products, including tableware, cookware, utensils, and other accessories. It also provides suggestions and ideas for post-dinner entertainment and hosting tips.
Are the featured products available for purchase?
Yes, most of the featured products in the 'Current Obsessions: After Dinner' post are available for purchase. The post provides links and sources to where you can buy these products online.
Can I find DIY ideas or projects in this post?
While the main focus of this post is on showcasing products, it may occasionally include DIY ideas or projects related to kitchen and dining. However, the primary emphasis is on introducing curated products and designs.
How often is the 'Current Obsessions: After Dinner' series published?
The frequency of the 'Current Obsessions: After Dinner' series may vary. It depends on the editorial schedule of Remodelista.com. It is advisable to check the website or subscribe to their newsletter for updates on new posts.
Can I submit suggestions for future 'Current Obsessions' posts?
Remodelista.com welcomes suggestions for future 'Current Obsessions' posts. You can contact the Remodelista team through their website to share your ideas and recommendations.
Is the content of the 'Current Obsessions: After Dinner' post sponsored?
The 'Current Obsessions: After Dinner' post may include sponsored content, but it is always clearly disclosed if a product or brand featured in the post is part of a sponsorship or advertising collaboration.