Working Girl Bar Stool by David Irwin
The Working Girl Collection's aesthetic combines simple utilitarian styling with a robust material choice and considered detailing to create an inherently functional range of products. Each item in the seating range stacks vertically and boasts handy apertures that enhance portability. Our Stools and Chairs also feature a small footprint for those projects where space is at a premium.
The Bar Stool features a powder coated or raw steel frame and a lacquered oak seat, branded on the underside with the designer, product and manufacturers name. There is also an option of bespoke branding for those clients wishing to add their own stamp.
The broad range of products, coupled with the durable material selection makes the Working Girl Collection an ideal option for high traffic commercial applications within hospitality, education and workplace environments.
- Medium Stool 635mm (h) x 465mm (w) x 435mm (d)
- High Stool 785mm (h) x 495mm (w) x 490mm (d)
Materials: Solid Oak with powder coated steel (Traffic Red 3020)
- RAL colour matching available (price on request)
- Clear lacquered 'Raw Finish' (+5% surcharge)
- Bespoke Branding (Min. 100 pieces)
- FSC certified timbers available (price on request)
- Standard finish 2 weeks
- Custom finish 6-8 Weeks
Place of Origin: Birmingham and Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom & Ljubljana, Slovenia