Description from Williams-Sonoma
Weck glass jars have been a mainstay in European kitchens since 1900, when German merchant Johann Weck pioneered the science of water-bath canning. Weck jars are still a reliable favorite of European home cooks for preserving and storing foods. These mini mold jars are perfect for homemade jams as well as individual portions of yogurt and chutney.
- For preserving foods using boiling-water-bath canning; also useful for storing dry food staples in the pantry.
- Distinctive silhouettes make jars attractive enough to bring to the table for serving.
- Each clear glass jar features a glass lid with rubber ring and two rustproof stainless-steel clamps for creating an airtight seal.
- Wide-mouth, tapered shape is easy to fill.
- Seal is easy to check at a glance: the pull-tab on the rubber ring should face downward.
- Replacement rubber rings and clamps are available.
- Embossed with the Weck strawberry logo.
- Stackable for convenient storage.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 5.4-oz. cap.; 3 1/8″ high, 2 1/2″ opening.
- Set includes 12 jars, 12 lids, 12 rubber rings and 24 clamps.
- Made in Germany.
- Set of 12