Protect yourself from sun and rain, but keep your view with the Hexagon Shade (2000), which is more horizontal than traditional dome-shaped umbrellas. Dougan Clarke, a consummate sailor who spent a decade working with sails, rigging and boat design, knows what stands up to salty, wet environments. Hexagon uses a racing cam cleat and pulley system to raise and lower the shade. Easy to use and maintain, the replaceable marine-grade components ensure a lifetime of serviceability. Aluma-Teak gives you the warmth of hardwood without the worry. This state-of-the-art finish stands up to sun, salt and rain for years of enjoyment. Choose from a mobile or stationary stand. As with any umbrella, it’s advisable to keep this product in the base provided and stored in the closed position. DWR is not responsible for events caused by misuse or weather. Made in U.S.A.
- Materials : Marine-grade Aluma-Teak™ frame; stainless steel components; security sleeve with star knob security handle; UV-stabilized thermo-polymer; marine cam cleat and pulley system; 100% solution-dyed acrylic Sunbrella® canvas.
- MOBILE STAND, concrete-filled aluminum with Tuff-Wheel extension. STATIONARY STAND, galvanized steel.
- Measurements : Shade: H 97" Diameter 126"
- Mobile Stand: Diameter 24"
- Stationary Stand: Diameter 30"