Panasonic NI-W950A Multi-Directional Iron with Alumite Soleplate, Silver with Violet Accent
Panasonic's 1700 Watt Multi-Directional Dual Tip "360 Degree" Iron with unique "ALUMITE" Soleplate that has a hard and smooth surface that is free from scratching, High-tech, sleek and ergonomic design ensures a smooth and natural movement in any direction. The revolutionary, multi-directional iron from Panasonic is unlike any iron you've ever seen. The Multi-Directional "curved, double-point design" soleplate lets you iron smoothly and efficiently in any direction. The soleplate's expansive surface areia is ideal for larger fabrics - like curtains and tableclosths, as well as tight spots like collars and cuffs - so you can finish the job up to 25-percent faster. Wide ironing area of 28cm compared to most irons that have a soleplate of 25cm. Powerful Burst-of-Steam thanks to the fully vented soleplate. "New" Chemical / Power Shot Anti-Calcium System with Anti-Drip control, Dial Temperature Control maintains the selected temperature accurately, Adjustable Steam feature allows your to adjust steam to perfectly suit your favorite fabrics from high to low and "dry" for no steam output, 3-Way Auto Shut-Off for safety control, Vertical Steam, Comfortable Rubber Handle (reverse side), Self Cleaning button, 10 oz Water Capacity, 10-Foot Cord, Dimensions: 12 1/6" (W) x 5 1/2" (D) x 5 15/16" (H), 3 lbs, Silver with Violet accent finish.
- Multi-Directional Iron Capability with totally dual-tip curved soleplate for ease of ironing in any direction
- "ALUMITE" (anodized aluminum) soleplate that is hard, smooth and is scratch proof Large soleplate with a length of 28cm compared to standard 25cm
- Self Clean, Power Shot and New special chemical inside the tank for ease of maintenance that eliminates calcium build-up opf steam vents
- 1700 Watts, Anti-Drip System, Vertical Stream, Adjustable Steam Control, 10 oz Water Capacity and 10-Foot Cord
- Measures 5 1/2" (D) x 12 1/6" (W) x 5 15/16" (H), 3 lbs, Silver wikth Violet accent finish