Moroccan Vintage Tuareg Leather Rug
Moroccan Tuareg leather mats are made of dwarf palm tree fibers and hand-woven with leather stripes, this are great to use indoor or outdoor, beautiful brown earthtone colors. This vintage mid century rugs are made in the desert of Morocco near Mauritania and have the Tribal African look and texture influence.
Great organic Rug with simple Ethnic African geometric designs.
Mosaik provides Antiques, Moorish Style, Spanish, African, Islamic Art, Arabian, Middle Eastern, Egyptian, Syrian Style,Anglo Indian, Asian Indonesian,French Provence, Mid-Century, Orientalist, Turkish, Ottoman, Moroccan, Persian, Mamluk style furniture and tribal rugs.
We provide rentals for stylists, photo shoot and props for movie sets and theme parties.
- IN THE `STYLE` OF: African- Tribal
- COUNTRY: Morocco
- CREATION DATE: 1950
- MATERIALS: Leather and dwarf palm tree fibers
- CONDITION: Excellent
- WEAR: Minor wear consistent with age and use
- LENGTH: 14 ft. (427 cm)
- DEPTH: 8 ft. 9 in. (267 cm)
- DEALER LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
- NUMBER OF ITEMS: 1
- REFERENCE NUMBER: 1302259068297