Lodge Cast Iron Round Griddle
Americaâ€™s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. This heavyweight griddle provides exceptionally even heating, so foods sear, brown and cook beautifully. Preseasoned and ready to use, itâ€™s ideal for preparing breakfast staples such as omelets, pancakes and hash browns as well as quesadillas and crepes.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- A raised lip around the griddleâ€™s edge keeps batter or grease from spilling over the sides.
- Lower sides than standard skillet make it easier to flip food.
- Round shape ensures nothing gets trapped in the corners.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- 10 1/2″ diam., 1/2″ high.
- Made in USA.