In a raw galvanized finish the Industry Fan evokes a retrospective Industrial age image while also incorporating the most current motor and control technologies to provide a quiet, contemporary product. The fan lends itself well to exposed ceiling interiors, coordinating with galvanized ducting, conduit and industrial-style lighting.
The Industry Fan is constructed of heavy gauge steel stampings which are hot-dipped in zinc for the galvanized finish. The four blades are available in your choice of white, silver or maple and with a blade span of either 42" or 52". The optional light kits include a tapered cylinder with an open bottom (adds 5" to height of the fan), or a schoolhouse globe (adds 4" to height of the fan). Choose from either incandescent or fluorescent lamping. Includes 2" and 9" downrods for 17" or 24" overall height. Optional downrods available for alternate heights. The fan can accommodate a sloped ceiling up to 33°. For slopes over 33° but under 45°, use the sloped ceiling adapter (sold separately).
The Fan is powered by a 18 pole stack motor drawing one amp. The reversible fan can run at any of three speeds which are controlled by two capacitors. The Industry fan has conventional pull chains for both speed and light control, however with these switches left in their high position any of Modern Fan Company's standard wall or remote controls can be used. Note: Any control ordered with a fan that has been configured with an energy-saving CFL will be supplied in a non-dimming version.
- Airflow measured in cubic feet per minute at high speed (CFM) = 6056.28
- Watts at high speed = 84.3
- Airflow efficiency at high speed (CFM/Watts) = 71.84
- Fan body: 7.5" Dia X 14.24" H
- Ceiling canopy: 5.25" Dia
- Includes 2" and 9" downrods for 17" or 24" overall height. For optional downrods, add 15" to obtain the overall length of the fixture.
- Optional light kits add 4" - 5" to overall height.
- INCANDESCENT, COMPACT FLUORESCENT, CFL
- 950/952: 1 X 75W G9 halogen lamp (not included)
- 951/953: 1 X 26W GU24 compact fluorescent lamp (included)
Modern Fan represents a new age in ceiling fans — the marrying of efficient function with contemporary design. Designed by Ron Rezek, the Modern Fan Company's models celebrate the modern idiom through mechanical simplification, geometric forms and contemporary finishes. The unique ceiling fan styles of Modern Fan represent a new age in ceiling fans — the marrying of efficient function with contemporary design (you won't find any wicker or flowery fans here!).