Holkham Linseed Oil Coloured Wax
Linseed Oil Coloured Wax 200ml
Holkham Linseed Oil Coloured Wax provides a water repellent glaze for untreated floors, furniture, wood panelling and wood trim. It is made from linseed oil, beeswax, natural pigment and water.
Being transparent, the colour of the finish is dependent on the surface to which it is applied. Additionally, a sanded surface will absorb more wax and therefore result in a deeper colour than when applied to a planed surface. Coloured Wax can be mixed with the Clear Wax to obtain a lighter colour.
- Drying time 24-48 hours
- Coverage 30-40m2 per litre
- Apply with a sponge or cloth.
- Allow the wax to penetrate into the surface for 15 to 20 mins.
- Remove surplus wax with a soft rag.
- Available in White, Grey, Brown, Oak, Mahagany, Red and Black