Ed Wohl Bird’s Eye Oval Cutting Board
Ed Wohl Bird's Eye Oval Cutting Board
We love this exquisitely crafted wooden board, which can be used as a functional cutting surface as well as an elegant presentation piece. It's hand made by Edward Wohl, an award-winning Wisconsin artist who carefully fashions each board by joining sections from a single piece of bird’s-eye maple.
- As practical as it is beautiful, this handcrafted board is durable enough for everyday food prep, yet gentle on knives edges.
- Doubles as a serving piece for cheeses, cured meats, appetizers and more.
- Each board is crafted by joining sections from a single piece of specially selected, bird's-eye maple, so the wood tone and grain are consistent throughout.
- The wood is precision-shaped and hand-beveled for graceful shape and balance, then hand-sanded and finished to create a perfectly smooth surface.
- Bird's-eye maple is an exotic hardwood, found in only one of every 500 maple trees.