Charles & Ray Eames quite often infused their functional designs with a sense of play. Nowhere is this more evident than in the whimsical geometric form and numerous wooden spheres of the Eames® Hang-It-All Coat Hanger by Herman Miller®. This inventive piece is also strong, made of welded steel with drywall anchors for secure mounting.
Founded in 1905 (originally as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller truly came into its own in the 1950s under the art direction of legendary designer George Nelson. More than 60 years later, many of the original furniture designs from that period continue to be produced. Immediately recognizable mid-century modern design classics by Nelson, Charles and Ray Eames, Alexander Girard and Isamu Noguchi blend together seamlessly with designs from today, creating the altogether cohesive--and altogether iconic--Herman Miller furniture collection.
The Eames Hang-It-All Coat Hanger is available with the following:
- Made of a welded steel rod frame with 14 solid wood balls
- White powder-coat finish
- Hardware package includes drywall anchors and screws
- 21% recycled content and 65% recyclable
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1953
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Color: Black, Multi-color, White
- Item: Height 14.75", Width 19.75", Depth 6.5"