Architect Made Turning Tray 3
Danish architect and industrial designer Finn Juhl designed the Turning Tray in 1956 out of his desire for a timeless, useful alternative to elaborate silver platters and cheap plastic trays. The handle-free design, with its curved teak frame and corner joints, contains no screws or bolts. Choose between smooth black laminate or the glossy white side depending on the time of day, your mood, or what you are serving.
- Color : Black Desert/Alaska White
- Materials : Teakwood and laminate
- Origin : Handmade in Denmark
- Care : Wash with warm water and soap
- 14.96 inches x 20.08 inches
- Designed in 1956 by Finn Juhl and reissued by Architect Made based on his original drawings